[Histonet] RE: Ventana Labels

Willis, Donna G. Donna.Willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu
Thu Dec 26 13:03:58 CST 2013

Sharon,
What type of coverslipper are you using?  We are having problems with our Leica coverslipper with the Vantage labels.

Thanks,

Donna Willis, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Baylor University Medical Center-Dallas
ph. 214-820-2465 office
ph. 214-725-6184 mobile
donna.willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sharon Scalise
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 12:59 PM
To: Christopher Jacobs; 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Cc: Irene G. Campbell, HT (ASCP)
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Ventana Labels

We order our Vantage printer labels form Eastern Laboratory Services Division and save about $50.00/ roll of labels and ribbon (you get 4 rolls and 4 ribbons per case).  You need to be specific with the label measurements and the type of ribbon, otherwise they send standard options.  If anyone has anything better, please pass it on!