[Histonet] CD4 and CD8 background in mouse tumors frozen sections, help

Andrea Hooper andreahooper <@t> rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:33:25 CST 2013

Were these samples treated with an antibody based therapeutic and your secondary is detecting the therapeutic? If that's the case and they were treated with a human IgG biologic you will need to use a secondary cross adsorbed against human IgG.

Andrea