[Histonet] tea bags

Alan Taylor aj.taylor <@t> blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 16:04:13 CST 2013

Hi Mike.

We have used teabags that we have obtained from a company in the United
States.

They are 2.5" x 2.5", sealed on three sides and are perfect for filtering
cellular material in preparation for processing.

The Company is called Sunburst Bottle, 4200 Commerce Court, Suite 206,
Lisle, IL. 60532. Tel: (877)9254500

Bags 2.5" x 2.5" Bleached Paper. 500 $0.06ea. 5000 $0.05ea. They do provide
samples for evaluation.

Hope this is helpful.

Alan

Alan Taylor BSc(Hons). FRMS.
Microtechnical Services
71 Sweetbrier Lane
Heavitree
Exeter. Devon. EX1 3AJ. UK
www.microtechnicalservices.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Pence" <mpence <@t> grhs.net>
To: <histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>;
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 3:03 PM
Subject: [Histonet] tea bags

Hey all,
Where is everyone getting their tea bags for filtering endo specimens?  I
cannot find the company that we were using for our bags. They are paper and
measure 2 ½ x 2 ½ and are sealed on three sides. They come in a strip of
bags all attached to each other on one side and about 100 to a ziplock bag.

Thanks in advance for the info,
Mike Pence
GRHS
AP Supervisor