[Histonet] HistoWrap Filter Paper

Laurie Colbert lcolbert <@t> pathmdlabs.com
Fri Dec 20 14:28:23 CST 2013

Is there anyone out there who uses the HistoWrap filter paper?  I have always ordered them from Obex Industries, and I was wondering if there was another distributor for the product.  The HistoWraps are round filter papers that are basically the same type of paper as a lens paper for wrapping small specimens/curettings.  The wraps can be folded to fit inside of a plastic funnel and specimens can be filtered directly into the paper. If there is similar alternative that is available, I would be interested in hearing what that is.

Laurie Colbert, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
PATH MD
8158 Beverly Blvd.