[Histonet] job postings

Lee Loss LLoss <@t> dermwisconsin.com
Tue Dec 17 13:03:52 CST 2013

Hello all,

Where does everyone find the most success when advertising job openings for your histology labs?  We currently use Careerbuilder, Monster and also do some advertising with NSH and a few other places.  We want to make sure we're hitting the places where the most people are looking.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Loss
Lab Manager
Dermatology Associates | Forefront Dermatology
lloss <@t> dermwisconsin.com<mailto:lloss <@t> dermwisconsin.com>

The materials and information in this e-mail are confidential and may contain Protected Health Information covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly forbidden by law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Do not pass any of this information to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation.