[Histonet] Paraffin sections or formalin fixed tissue for EM - looking for reference lab

Nalesnik, Michael nalesnikma <@t> upmc.edu
Tue Dec 17 11:38:45 CST 2013

Hi Carol,
We can do that here; I am copying an internal e-mail I got from the pathologist that runs our EM. Hope this helps:

Regards, Mike

***********

Mike,
Can you follow up on this and give me some idea of projected number of cases? I would be interested in talking with Carol Wilson if you have her phone number. Thanks.

Sheldon

Sheldon Bastacky, MD
Director, Nephropathology and Electron Microscopy Laboratory University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Presbyterian University Hospital Department of Pathology (Room A610) 200 Lothrop Street Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582

Phone: (412) 647-9612
Fax: (412) 647-3399
Pager: (412) 392-7205
E-mail: bastackysi <@t> upmc.edu<mailto:bastackysi <@t> upmc.edu>

https://pathconsult.upmc.com/

Michael A. Nalesnik, M.D.
Professor of Pathology
Division of Transplantation and Hepatic Pathology
UPMC Montefiore Rm E738
phone 412-647-7645
fax 412-647-5237
Confidential UPMC Health System information. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and attached document(s). By communicating with UPMC staff through e-mail, you agree to comply with UPMC's e-mail terms of use found at <http://www.upmc.com<http://www.upmc.com/>>. Should you decide that you do not want to comply with these terms, it is your obligation to reply to those UPMC staff members with whom you are corresponding to indicate you do not agree to comply with these terms and cease further communication with UPMC by e-mail.