[Histonet] B-RAF

Elizabeth Chatfield epchatfield <@t> ihis.org
Fri Dec 13 04:25:32 CST 2013

Happy Friday!!  Has anyone out there worked up B-RAF on the Leica Bond? I've started playing with it, but I have a very short window before I leave my position and move on to another and would appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
QEH
Charlottetown, PE

Statement of Confidentiality
This message (including attachments) may contain confidential or privileged information intended for a specific individual or organization. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should promptly delete this email from your entire computer system.