[Histonet] Best place to Buy Slides boxes preferably True North.

Lewis, Patrick patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org
Wed Dec 11 15:49:45 CST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get True North Slide boxes (100 slides purple box)

VWR has them for about $33.00 EACH.

We get a shipping discount with VWR but there has got to be a cheaper supplier.

Baring that, can anyone recommend a good 100 slide storage box.   Preferably in the $10-20.00 per box range.