[Histonet] Best place to buy Copland jars.

Lewis, Patrick patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org
Wed Dec 11 11:35:20 CST 2013

Hi everyone

Can someone recommend a good place to buy Copland jars.    I want the glass jars with the plastic circle top screw on lid.

I only want about 4 of them and cost is an issue.

Thanks

Patrick.