[Histonet] RE: TMA for ER and PR

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Tue Dec 10 14:25:20 CST 2013

Allison, Pantomics has such an array.

See this page:

http://www.pantomics.com/tissueArrays.aspx?nature=IHC

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology, Electron Microscopy and Neuromuscular Special Studies
UC San Francisco Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hutton, Allison
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:53 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] TMA for ER and PR

We are in the process of validating ER and PR and are not having much luck.  My pathologist was curious if any companies happen to sell control slides for these antibodies that contain cores of each score.  (He actually is looking for something similiar to the CAP proficiency slides).  Any direction would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any protocols they are willing to share, we are using the Leica Bond-Max and Leica RTU ER and PR antibodies.

Thanks
Allison