[Histonet] CAP Survey Question

Piche, Jessica jpiche <@t> wtbyhosp.org
Fri Dec 6 09:46:08 CST 2013

More viewing with the  pathologist would be great!

Jessica Piche, HT(ASCP)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of joelle weaver
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:07 AM
To: Amos Brooks; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] CAP Survey Question

Looking at each slide ( at least controls) is required here, period, for everything. I do not see how  sending out stains that didn't work  and the rework and would save time? Maybe I missed some point in the thread?
I don't see how you could learn without this QC practice, even better if you can review under the microscope with a pathologist.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC