[Histonet] RE: Amended Reports

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:57:39 CST 2013

I developed mine here and I had the medical director approve. I would expect that it follows the same process for approval  ( manager, lab director, medical director) as other SOP's for document control as other policies, procedures in most organizations? But may be outlined in the document control policy.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC