[Histonet] RE: Yahoo link

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Tue Dec 3 11:22:33 CST 2013

We're #1!

I didn't think anyone knew we existed.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Shirley A. Powell
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:18 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Yahoo link

When I entered the profession I was told the average life expectancy of a histotechs was 20 years from hiring.  That scared me but I was already hooked.  I have been doing this 51 years, so maybe good laboratory practices can help, in spite of bad ventilation and all those other dangers mentioned.

Shirley Powell
Antique Histotech