[Histonet] Labels for outside blocks

Victor A. Tobias vtobias <@t> uw.edu
Wed Aug 28 15:56:30 CDT 2013

Try Brady Label, you can get most labels in varying degrees of stickiness. I'll try to track down who we get our 1" x 0.25" labels from. We have been using the same ones for years and our users are not shy about expressing their opinions, if they weren't working.

Victor Tobias HT(ASCP)
Clinical Applications Analyst
Harborview Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room NJB 244
Ninth & Jefferson
Seattle, WA 98104
vtobias <@t> u.washington.edu
206-744-2735
206-744-8240 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Beth Brinegar
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:50 PM
To: Morken, Timothy
Cc: Histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Labels for outside blocks

Try General Data Inc. - they have good products, although their customer
service is not up to par.  They first started out by creating labels that
went on automotive parts and stayed there even through the grease and
grime.  Their labels are very high quality, but again, their customer
service is lacking.

Beth Brinegar HTL(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Mercy Medical Center