[Histonet] Quality Metric

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Wed Aug 28 13:35:15 CDT 2013

Here's a good resource...

http://www.pathinformatics.pitt.edu/sites/default/files/Quality%20Measures%20in%20AP%20for%20PI2010.pdf

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

RE:
Message: 12
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:20:48 -0700
From: "Huggins, Haley - MRMC" <Haley.Huggins <@t> DignityHealth.org>
Subject: [Histonet] FW: Question about quality metrics
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

Hello all,

I am starting up a new Histology lab and have been asked to determine the quality metrics, so I can hire the staff I need, has anyone else had to prove this and if so, how did you show that through metrics?

Haley Huggins

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.