[Histonet] Requisitions

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:14:17 CDT 2013

I don't know about CAP guidelines, but I always thought separating the
paperwork was to avoid blood/body fluid and/or formaldehyde contamination
to the poor transcriptionists and clerical people who have to handle the
req after grossing, with no gloves or ventilation!  Some places I've worked
have put the reqs in clear plastic binder pages to avoid this, in others
the transcriptionists have worn gloves.

                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                    Jay A.
Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)