[Histonet] Retirement of Mr Bryan Haynes from Civil Service as Histologist- USAFA

Ian R Bernard ibernard <@t> uab.edu
Sun Aug 18 08:37:31 CDT 2013

Our USAF civilian histologist will be retiring from Civil Service, 31 Aug. Those of you who know him and wish to send me a few words of well wishing, please do so as I will present this at his retirement lunch.

Mr. Haynes has 35 + years of experience as a histologist. He served in many capacities during his tenure as an USAF active duty  person and as a DOD GS civilian in the histology career.

Please send your quote about Mr. Haynes as a Friend, colleague, mentee or mentor, etc.

Ian R. Bernard
Ian R. Bernard, MSHA, HT (ASCP)
NCOIC-Manager, Anatomic Pathology Lab
10th Medical Group
USAF Academy, CO 80840
Graduate Certificate In Gerontology Student-UAB
210-687-7540