[Histonet] IHC after EDTA decalcifying

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Aug 17 11:39:03 CDT 2013

Colleen,

The antigen expression you are getting in the human tonsil may not be
expressed in the mouse femur, plus u have to make sure the ab u are using
cross reacts with mouse tissue, if it is anti human it may or may not react
in mouse, the ab data sheet should indicate species reactivity.  The edta
should not be the problem here.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E. Arkansas Ave
Bennett, CO 80102
H 303-644-4538
C 720-281-5406
pruegghm <@t> hotmail.com
rueggihcconsultingpr <@t> outlook.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.