[Histonet] Re: One step trichrome kits

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 10:55:17 CDT 2013

I use muscle for muscle bx, and liver exclusively for other trichrome. It is not ordered as frequently, definitely. I find it sad that you felt you had to mention that histotechs should look at each slide...but of course, why would you NOT check each under the microscope?  Sorry, I know that wasn't the point of this string- but to me this is basic quality control.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC