[Histonet] Aldex or aldehyde neutralizer spray

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Mon Aug 12 10:00:24 CDT 2013

Does anyone know where I can locate an Aldehyde Neutralizing spray? We would spray it on paperwork that had a leaking specimen container to neutralize the formalin that spilled onto the requisition. Cheri

Cheryl A. Miller HT ASCP cm
Histology Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory, P.C.
402 493 0403

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.