[Histonet] microgaphs for class demonstraton

Tyrone Genade tgenade <@t> gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 14:23:46 CDT 2013

Hello,

I'm putting together a histology lecture for my students. I am looking for
some good micrographs demonstrating how different stains accentuate/reveal
different structures and cellular constituents. For instance, some nice
H&E, trichrome, toluidine etc.. stained skin. Does anyone know of a good
online source for micrographs of tissue stained by different dyes/metals
that are, preferably, of the same magnification?

Thanks

Tyrone Genade Ph.D.
Northwestern College
Orange City, IA