[Histonet] (no subject)

Rena Fail renafail2 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:37:50 CDT 2013

The lab will run more efficiently if techs have forceps they are
comfortable . I had 2 pair I cut and embedded with for over 20 years. They
were longer with Thin pointy ends the tension was just right so my fingers
didn't cramp and long enough so that I could see the tiny bxs without
looking around my own hand. Though there are some people I worked with
that I miss (I've retired) and some aspects of the job I miss, I miss my
forceps most of all,
Rena Fail