[Histonet] used Decloaker

Maria Mejia mbmphoto <@t> gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:12:16 CDT 2013

Hello Leigh,

Yes!  When I was working at UCSF, I used the Decloaker many times with various antigen retrieval
agents.  Not only for our paraffin sections, old archival paraffins sections and especially on
40um free-floating non-human primate and rat sections.  It's user friendly and a reliable unit
- we did not have the newest model.

Hope this helps.

Post-Script:  I don't work for Biocare, just have respect for their products because in my hands
the ones I used - worked.

Maria Mejia
San Francisco