[Histonet] Per Diem Histotech and Part Time Grossing Tech Positions Available in Los Angeles, CA

Laurie Colbert lcolbert <@t> pathmdlabs.com
Fri Apr 26 12:19:24 CDT 2013

Per Diem histotech position available in fast-paced private lab in West Hollywood.  Varying night time hours (~11:00 pm-??) to cover for vacation, sickness, and heavy workload.  There is a strong possibility that this position will turn into a part time or full time position in the future.  The job consists of mainly embedding small biopsies (GI's, skins, prostate), but some cutting and manual special stains may also be needed.  At least two years of experience in all aspects of histology is required.

Part time grossing tech is also available, with the possibility of the position turning into full time in the future.  The hours would be ~3 pm - 7:00 pm.  Experience in grossing most types of tissue (no colon or large breast resections) is required.

Please contact me at the direct line below and/or forward your resume to me if interested.

Laurie Colbert, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
PATH MD
8158 Beverly Blvd.