[Histonet] Who is scanning thieir H&E's slides for Path.

Rob Day rob <@t> foliobio.com
Tue Apr 23 15:12:08 CDT 2013

We love Aperio.

http://www.aperio.com

On Apr 23, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Stella Mireles <estellamireles <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

> We are gathering info. on the possibility of scanning our routine slides
> for our Path.
> If you are doing this in your lab, would you mind sharing some info. on the
> eqiupment you are using?
>
> Stella

Rob Day
Business Development
Folio Biosciences
1476 Manning Pkwy, Powell, Ohio 43065
Direct Line: (614) 407-4547 | Main Office Phone: (614) 846-2809 |  Fax: (877) 591-1815
skype: invasifspecies
http://foliobio.com

www.linkedin.com/in/robdaybiotech

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged or may contain health information protected by state and federal law.
Information and opinions expressed in this message and/or attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system.
Any use of this information by individuals other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.