[Histonet] Blades

McAnn, Sherrian Sherrian.McAnn <@t> va.gov
Tue Apr 23 11:42:43 CDT 2013

 I have been in histology and cutting for about 26 years now.  I have
used many types of blades, high and low profile.  My favorite and I
think the best ones are Surgipath Teflon coated high or low profile
blades.  I believe the high profile blades are the best but I do realize
that not everyone has that option. I think if you tried them you
wouldn't be disappointed.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hale,
Meredith
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:39 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Blades

I would like some feedback from you on the types of blades those of you
who cut GI biopsies prefer ? Do you see differences with chatter on
different blades. Any feedback is appreciated . Thanks !

Meredith Hale HT  (ASCP)cm
Director External Sales Support

Miraca Life Sciences
6655 North MacArthur Blvd.