[Histonet] Pen-Fix

Hobbs, Carl carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Sat Apr 20 12:52:29 CDT 2013

If you want this recipe for fixing tissues for FFPWS, then performing Immuno: doesn't work +/- any AR, for me.

Nice for morphology but, no better than many other precipitant+additive fixing fluids.
Imho, it's like many other "fixes" that don't really work in a BIG way.
Well, imho, if they all did...we would all be using them?

Well, we all use HIER... THAT was a Paradigm shift!

NB: a fixative is a chemical: dissolved in a solvent, it is then called a Fixing fluid.

Pedantically,

Carl

Sent from my PC ;-)