[Histonet] RE: Primera slide printer

Bea DeBrosse-Serra BDeBrosse-Serra <@t> isisph.com
Wed Apr 17 11:26:11 CDT 2013

Thank you guys for all the feedback! It is always greatly appreciated!

Bea

Beatrice DeBrosse-Serra HT(ASCP)QIHC
Isis Pharmaceuticals
Antisense Drug Discovery
2855 Gazelle Ct.
Carlsbad, CA 92010
760-603-2371

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Harris [mailto:lharris <@t> samhealth.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:25 AM
To: Blazek, Linda; Bea DeBrosse-Serra; 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: RE: Primera slide printer

Bea,

Ditto what Linda said!

Lori

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Blazek, Linda
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Bea DeBrosse-Serra; 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Primera slide printer

Bea,
You can use need to use the clipped corner slides.  The best ones are the Epic Scientific slides available from CWS, Inc or the clipped corner Tanner slides available from Mercedes Medical.  I'm sure others carry them also.  These are the only two slides I've found that work really well in the printer.  I am very happy with my slide printer. Set up was very simple and interfacing with our LIS was very easy.
Linda