[Histonet] HTL Exam

Smith, Denise Smith_D <@t> kids.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 17 09:07:59 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm new around here!  I am currently a research technician but want to pursue my career into Histology since I have been doing sectioning, stainings, and embedding.

I have been studying for HTL exam and will take it soon.  I have discussed with Histology Core at my work and they highly recommended for me to take HTL exam instead of HT because of my degree and experience.  I'm wondering if anyone recently has took the HTL exam and how did it go?  Was it harder than you thought it was?

What materials should I focus on the most?  I have checked on ASCP website and printed out study guide.  I do have "Histotechnology A Self Instructional Text" 3rd edition.  I'm getting more nervous because I don't want to fail it at first time.

Thank you,

Denise Smith

smith_d <@t> kids.wustl.edu

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.