[Histonet] Sakura film coverslipper

MARCELLYN A. STONE mstone <@t> cmhlink.org
Wed Apr 17 08:37:50 CDT 2013

Good morning
  I am looking into buying a film coverslipper from Sakura.  We currently use a glass coverslipper.   I would like any thoughts, pros, cons that you may have on film vs. glass.  I have heard that there tends to be a problem a few years later with the film curling.  Any info. will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Marcy
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for use by the designated recipients named above. They are intended solely for these recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Calvert Memorial Hospital immediately by telephone at (410)535-8282 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.