[Histonet] Isopentane storage-the polling is open

Garrison, Becky becky.garrison <@t> jax.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 16 14:17:26 CDT 2013

We store at room temperature in a flammable cabinet.
Use it to freeze muscle biopsies.  The Isopentane is pre-cooled by immersing
a container of isopentane in a container of Liquid Nitrogen.

Becky Garrison
Pathology Supervisor
Shands Jacksonville
Jacksonville, FL 32209