[Histonet] Question regarding appropriate use of histonet

Henry Chidgey hchidgey <@t> earthlink.net
Mon Apr 15 12:48:46 CDT 2013

Howdy Folks,

As I am sure you can tell we are subscribers to histonet and appreciate the
generosity of members in helping solve the occasional problem we encounter.
We are in need of finding either an individual or lab in our area to perform
mammal root sectioning and slide preparation for the forensic mammal aging
business we operate located near Burnet, Texas in the Texas Hill Country. I
would like to reach out to your subscriber base to see if anyone is
interested in doing some part time work for us or know someone who might be.
Please let me know if that would be an appropriate use of the site.

Thanks,

Henry Chidgey

CoFounder

See what folks are saying about us <http://www.deerage.com/testimonials.htm>

Wildlife Analytical Laboratories

 www.DeerAge.com <http://www.deerage.com/>

 PO Box 295

 1303 CR 118 B

 Burnet, Texas 78611

(512) 756-1989

(512) 663-9476 Cell

Serving Wildlife Stewards, Ranchers & Hunters Worldwide

Customer Service and Quality of Analysis are our Priority and Passion

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/DeerAge>   Eagle Soybeans
<http://deerage.com/eagle_seed/>