[Histonet] RE: California Society for Histotechnology Meeting May 3-5

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Sun Apr 14 20:02:24 CDT 2013

Can the room block rate be extended?

From:   James Watson <JWatson <@t> gnf.org>
To:     James Watson <JWatson <@t> gnf.org>,
"'Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date:   04/10/2013 07:35 AM
Subject:        [Histonet] RE: California Society for Histotechnology
Meeting May     3-5
Sent by:        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

I was just informed that On Line registration is now working through our
website.

http://www.californiahistology.org/

I have also been told this can be accessed by smartphone, I-pad..... also
payment can be made through PayPal or Credit Card.

James Watson HT  ASCP
GNF  Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
Tel    858-332-4647
Fax   858-812-1915
jwatson <@t> gnf.org