[Histonet] GSH update

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:54:55 CDT 2013

If you're a local Histotech or Pathologist within a 2 1/2 hour drive of Jekyll Island, you still have time to catch the second workshop of the day (1:30pm EST)....Laser Microtomy: The Future of Soft & Hard Tissue Histology! You won't want to miss this introduction to the use of femtosecond lasers to section fresh and resin embedded tissues!

Jack