[Histonet] centrifuge

Margaret Horne Mhorne <@t> upei.ca
Fri Apr 12 08:59:33 CDT 2013

Hello, I am posting this for a group of veterinary students that
volunteer for the local Greyhound Rescue chapter.  Just a faint hope.

They are looking for a donated centrifuge (benchtop, 5 ml tubes).  It
is to test the blood samples of rescued dogs to check for parasites
before shipping the dogs across provincial/state/national borders. This
use would not be restricted to Greyhounds, but also for any other
volunteer work that the many veterinary student groups do here; ,
treating/spay/neuter feral cats, going up North and treating sled dogs,
Wild Life rescue etc.  We have very active caring students here. They
have canvassed the vet college here , university campus etc. but no one
has a small unused centrifuge.

         Thanks,
                  Margaret