[Histonet] Blocks and slide labeling

Madeline Gi madelinegi <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 19:36:54 CDT 2013

Hello everyone I have a question about labeling slides and blocks, I run a POL GI lab I was just certified by CAP and I wanted to understand if it is necessary to write GAR13-0123 on both the slides and blocks. We write the patients last name on both, but writing the  GAR and an extra 0 is becoming an issue when trying to read the blocks after processing could i write it as G13-123 with the patients last name of course, could I get some advice please Thank you.

Madeline Rotger Milanese H.T. BSHCS
500 New Hempstead Rd.
New City N.Y. 10965
845-362-3200 Ext 129