[Histonet] PAP Pen With Aqueous Mounting Media

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:58:21 CDT 2013

We just leave the pap pen on.  Since it's not covering the tissue, it won't
matter.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"