[Histonet] Formalin Neutralizer

Cristi Rigazio cls71877 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:20:49 CDT 2013

We neutralize ours and have no problems with it.  I am not sure how much you use, so I will say it is easiest in smaller batches as you do have to shake it up to make sure it dissolves.  We purchase ours from BBC Biochemical for a very reasonable price and then test before dumping.  We have doing this for four years with no issues.
Thanks,
Cristi

Sent from my iPhone