[Histonet] GSH Blog

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:08:50 CDT 2013

It's about that time.  The GSH meeting starts on Friday  and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  Please stop by and say hello to me.  Tonight, I'm working on a few door prizes to put together for the meeting, with the "beach" theme.  Wishing everyone safe travels. My daddy always told me, "Slow down, you have a lead foot like your Mama".
See you this Friday!!

Billie Zimmerman
GSH Secretary
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.