[Histonet] Do you know Elizabeth Klar?? Can you do a cartwheel??

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Apr 5 15:03:15 CDT 2013

Well, folks it's Friday and I'm winding down.  Some of you are probably relieved but I had to get one last blurb into the histonet about one of our speakers.  Her name is Elizabeth (Ely) Klar and she teaches at Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia.
She will be presenting a workshop on the microscopic identification of the major tissue types.  This  will be great for students as well as new technicians.  (newbies)  I know the subject is not one that makes you want to go out and turn cartwheels on the beach, but it is informative and necessary.  You want to impress the pathologist when you sit down with him at the double-headed scope. We're looking forward to Ely's presentation and hope to see you there!  (or on the beach turning cartwheels)

Wanda Simons/bz (you know it!!)
President GSH

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.