[Histonet] CEU's

Walter Benton wbenton <@t> cua.md
Thu Apr 4 11:51:24 CDT 2013

AT, BB, C, CG, CT, H,   HT, HTL, M, MB
Certified in 2004 or later require 36 points with
• 1 point in laboratory or patient safety (i.e., quality control, quality assurance)
• 2 points in area in which you are certified
• Remaining points in area of specialty, management,
education, or other related laboratory areas of interest

http://ascp.org/PDF/BOC-PDFs/CMP/CMPBooklet.aspx

Walter Benton HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Supervisor
Chesapeake Urology Associates
806 Landmark Drive, Suite 126
(All Deliveries to Suite 127)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
443-471-5850 (Direct)
410-768-5961 (Lab)
410-768-5965 (Fax)
wbenton <@t> cua.md
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Akemi Allison [akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:32 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] CEU's

Hi All:

I have been asked a question that I don't have the answer too. I need to know how many CEU's a registered HT/HTL is required to have to maintain their registry.  I am a dinosaur who received her HT in 1968 and my HTL in 1982, so do not need to renew mine.

Akemi Allison-Tacha, BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200