[Histonet] RE: Out of my comfort zone...

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:32:42 CDT 2013

We use a heat block during digestion.  There is less chance of
contamination with a heat block than with a water bath.

... and no we don't use antigen retrieval solution for this!  We use a
Qiagen kit too.

Mark