[Histonet] HistoTALK in Vancouver!

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 17:17:19 CDT 2012

Hello Histonetters -

Two NEW HistoTALK http://www.histotalk.com/ programs are up and running! September 16th show has Beverly & Doug Robinson talking about private labs in general and then on September 23rd's show, Lynda Ferry a newly registered histotech talks with us about why she chose Histology as a profession. Fun interviews!

I will be in Vancouver for the 38th Annual NSH Convention/Symposium. HistoTALK has a table out in the registration area (somewhere!?) and I'll be interviewing some of histology's "most interesting, informative and entertaining professionals"! If you would like to be taped for a future show, stop by Monday and Tuesday and I'll be sure to get you on the show! Tuesday I'll be doing a workshop from 10:00 am to 11:30 am, so I won't at the HistoTALK mobile studio during those hours.

I'm hoping for return interviews with some of our NSH Officers and Administration friends. Brenda and Carrie get ready to twist arms!

See you in Vancouver!

Yours,
David