[Histonet] Have Blocks Will Cut

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Wed Sep 26 12:17:17 CDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who inquired about contracting my services and gave me an opportunity to explain the value I add. This is a great opportunity for those involved and it keeps the stress to a minimum and puts people in a better mood since the individual workload is lighter and you don't feel like a machine.

For the next few months, my reach will remain in the southern states unless I'm compelled to do otherwise :).

Please contact me if you need some relief in your lab, I know many do but may not want to admit it :)

Thanks again histonet