[Histonet] Xylene Free Process

Vanessa Avalos vavalos <@t> allergydermatology.com
Tue Sep 25 17:11:58 CDT 2012

Hello,

I have been processing our tissue (derm only) in our Shandon Excelsior using a xylene free process with Iso Alcohol. A few years back it was set up that way by a Thermo rep and it worked really well. I am now having issues and the docs seem to think it is a processing issue rather than the sectioning or staining.  I was wondering if anyone else is using a similar process and if you would  mind sharing your overnight program with me for comparison . Thank you in advance for any help!

V.Avalos
Fax:602-277-2134