[Histonet] (no subject)

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Thu Sep 20 12:05:42 CDT 2012

Here are some links for HT/HTL licensure in FL.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/mqaservices/PractitionerServices.asp

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/ClinLab/clp_applications.html
There is a lot of information on that page, not just the application, so you might want to spend a few extra minutes looking around.

Further down on the page, you can find the link related to the application.  I've made it easier for you, by including the direct link  here:
http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/ClinLab/ap_licensure.pdf

The following URL is one resource for online CEUs.  You can take the classes online, print your certificates and mail them in with your application, all on the same day!
http://www.4ceuinc.com/home.asp?Profession=1

You will need to create a user id (using your email address is an easy way to remember your user name!) and password in order to see the next link.
http://www.4ceuinc.com/courseDetails.asp?CourseId=344

This link takes you to the page for NEW FL licensee people.  I would suggest you take the online courses, so you can print your certificate at the end