[Histonet] Request for assistance

Bryan Llewellyn llewllew <@t> shaw.ca
Wed Sep 19 14:51:28 CDT 2012

I have a paper ready for publication, but the reviewers suggested that
some photographs should be included. Unfortunately, when I retired I
moved to a new community and do not have access to a histology
laboratory anymore. Unfortunately, I discarded all the slides I had
stained developing the method, stupid I know.

Is there anyone who could help and stain half a dozen sections for me. I
have a microscope and digital camera so I can take the photos. The
method is for visualising aldehydes after oxidation, analagous to a PAS
etc. If you can help please contact me at llewllew <@t> shaw.ca or phone
250-245-9825.

Bryan Llewellyn