[Histonet] RE:Changing dynamics in histotechnology (Jesus Ellin)

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Tue Sep 18 12:38:10 CDT 2012

Well said Toysha.

I don't think they have even really incorporated IHC into the histology
programs and that IS a routine technique now. We cannot promote in a
field what we do not teach!

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN