[Histonet] Changing dynamics in histotechnology

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:19:59 CDT 2012

Tim, I really appreciated your insights and thoughts on this thread. I actually had someone tell me recently I was the only histotech they had ever known that had gone through a histology program. And Jesus,  your statement " As for the LIS, we are still creating the same LIS to do the same process we currently have and not help us transform into this new world of technology and application", this is the greatest sentence that I have read in months, and exactly what I wish to correct somehow/someday, it's infuriating.I only wish the original link to the article worked for me, after reading these comments I'd really like to read it.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC