[Histonet] Changing dynamics in histotechnology

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Mon Sep 17 14:22:19 CDT 2012

With mixed emotions I read this article, not because of its context or information, but rather the outlook for our future.

I would like to pole on the histonet today, who is enter in:

1.  Digital Pathology
2.  Molecular Testing (ISH, PCR, Next Gene Sequencing)
3.  Automation Semi to complete
4.  Barcoding

A good question to ask is, are we, as Histology professionals, positioned to make this change.  Case in point, how many people are signed up and preparing for this transition at the NSH convention this year?

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 17, 2012, at 8:29 AM, "Judy O'Rourke" <jorourke <@t> allied360.com> wrote:

> Hello...
>
> In Clinical Lab Products’ just-released September issue, the article
> “Changing Dynamics in Histotechnology” addresses the challenges and trends
> you face daily. William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP), chair, NSH Quality Control
> Committee, is quoted.
>
> Please share comments on CLP’s Facebook page, where I’ve just posted the
> article:
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clinical-Lab-Products/56624886500#!/pages/Clin
> ical-Lab-Products/56624886500
>
> Thank you!
>
> Judy
>
> JUDY O’ROURKE |  Editor
> Clinical Lab Products
> 6100 Center Drive, Suite 1020, Los Angeles, CA 90045
> office 619.659.1065 | fax 619.659.1065
> jorourke <@t> allied360.com | www.clpmag.com
>
> Follow us on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter at @editorCLPmag

This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender
at either the e-mail, fax, address, or telephone number
listed above and delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank You.